Do you remember the mass-hysteria surrounding the Swine Flu last winter? The World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) ordered up hundreds of millions of vials of H1N1 vaccine, urging everyone to get a H1N1 flu shot, especially children and the elderly.
Yet people still came down with the flu!
That’s because flu shots are NEVER accurate enough to work on a continually mutating virus like the flu!
Yet for the thousands of people who took our Swine Flu Prevention Kit last year, they went through winter with barely a sniffle or sneeze, even little kids at school where the flu breeds faster than anywhere.
“All my kids were on your Vitamin D3 and not one got so much as a sniffle let alone a cold and it’s freezing up here in Park City.”
Alana Kelly, UT
This morning the Wall Street Journal broke the news that an outbreak of a high-risk Bird Flu has been discovered in Japan and Hong Kong.
Dec 3, 2010
BY MIHO INADA AND SHIRLEY S. WANG
The Japanese government Friday confirmed the country’s first outbreak of a high-risk bird flu in three years, though it stressed that there was no evidence the disease had spread beyond chickens. The report came two weeks after Hong Kong reported the first human case there since 2003.
The announcement from Japan’s Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries came after a farm in rural western Shimane prefecture found five chickens dead in one place in its poultry house last Saturday, and a few more in the same spot on Monday morning. After a quick test turned up positive for the industry-threatening …
I don’t know if these chickens are being raised on “Factory Farms” like we have here in the states, but it didn’t take long last year for the Swine Flu to spread from the pig farm (that’s why it was called Swine flu – it came from pigs!) to the workers, who then passed it to their families, and it quickly spiraled out of control.
Don’t waste your time on a flu shot! They don’t work and more importantly, the preservatives used are highly dangerous. Instead, follow these 6 simple steps to protect yourself and your family this flu season.
Dr. Garland’s Recommendations for Fighting off Colds and Flu
- Wash your hands regularly throughout the day – and as soon your kids get home from school, have them wash their hands too! Use good ol’ soap and water and rub for 20 seconds (turn off the water while you rub to conserve.) Don’t let the kids get away with just a couple rubs and say “I’m done.” Have them wash their face too and especially wash again after shaking someone’s hand. This simple action kills the flu germs, preventing them from spreading.
- Get plenty of rest. It is absolutely ESSENTIAL to get 8 hours of good sleep every night. Your body repairs and regenerates while you sleep. Take two naps of 10-15 minutes each and every day. Just lie down under your desk like I do, the cleaning lady will wake you up.
- Eat healthy! Junk Food will not help you fight the flu. Eliminate all milk, cheese, ice cream, butter. Dairy creates congestion in the blood and mucous in the lungs. Switch to organic soy or rice milk or almond milk or the new Hemp Milk. Severely restrict all red meats and dead pig/pork consumption. Switch to fish, tofu, tempeh.
- Print my MEALS THAT HEAL recipes from our website and select your favorites to keep you strong all winter long.
- Get our Flu Protection Kit It contains the four vital formulas to boost your immune system and ward off the flu virus. We have wholesale priced the kit at $69.99, an extra 20% discount off Preferred Member pricing, to make it affordable for everyone.
- If your kids do come down with a cold or the flu, keep them out of school and at home – don’t let them get worse by going to school.
Children can take any and all of our formulas. The serving size on the label is for a person weighing 150 lbs, so adjust accordingly. If they are young and uncomfortable swallowing a capsule, open the capsule and mix in unsweetened applesauce or juice. Gelcaps like Vit D and Shark Liver Oil can be chewed in the mouth and then the gelcap can be spit out – or cut the edge of the gelcap and squeeze the liquid into the applesauce or juice and stir.
And look after yourself like this everyday, no one else but God will.”
Dr. Wayne Garland, PhD/TCM