Do me a favor and pinch your tummy between your finger and thumb. Feel that soft, squishy tissue? That’s abdominal fat and it’s a sure sign of early-onset obesity and possible high blood pressure, cholesterol and heart disease.
I think we have the surest, safest and sure-fire way to get rid of this with our famous 14-day Easy Cleanse Detox Program.
It’s easy, simple to do and the pounds AND INCHES just melt off. One of our team members, Dale, put it to the test and the results were fabulous, read what he has to say. This could be you.
My name is Dale and I have heard so many great stories about our 14-day Easy Cleanse Detox program, that I wanted to try it for myself.
I signed up for a Half-Ironman triathlon race this summer and the Detox program seemed like an ideal way to start the new year and kick-start my training. I wanted to “clean out my system” and lose some bodyfat so I could recovery quicker from workouts.
I turn 49 this year and like a lot of men, I have a little roll of fat around my belly that just won’t go away, no matter how hard or often I workout.
After 7 days on the cleanse, I noticed my waistline was definitely thinner. After 14 days, I lost 2 inches off my waist! I was excited to fit into a pair of jeans that were gathering dust in my closet for years.
I discovered a couple of tricks that helped me during the Detox.
- Breakfast was my favorite meal of the day. I loved making up different Protein Plus SuperFood fruit smoothies. Instead of juicing the fruits, I would just put them into the blender and pulverize with water. I experimented with apples, oranges, mango, grapes, whatever fruit we had on the counter. My favorite combination was 1 orange, 2 tangerines, 1 banana, 1 scoop Protein Plus and 1 tsp of Life Transfusion Liquid Minerals blended with 6 oz water, making a large, 12 oz smoothie that was very filling.
- For the first 3 days, I juiced greens for my mid-morning and afternoon drink. This was time consuming and surprisingly expensive, since fresh greens are not in season during the winter. Our local grocery story had Bolthouse Farms and Naked Juices on sale, so we stocked up on the green juices. This was less expensive than making my own green juices and also saved me a lot time, as I didn’t have to clean up the juicer. I also purchased a small container of concentrated “super greens” powder from my local health food store and added 1/2 serving to my green drink for extra measure.
- I really enjoyed the Miracle Potassium Broth Soup. I reduced the amount of cabbage to 1/3 head, as my pot was not big enough for everything. I liked eating the vegetables, so I didn’t puree the soup after cooking. A big pot would make enough for 6 large servings, and to each bowl I added about 1 tablespoon of Bragg Liquid Aminos and fresh ground pepper for flavoring.
- About the 4th day, I was craving something to “chew” on. I chopped the vegetables in the Potassium Broth Soup a little larger, but that didn’t stop the craving. We discovered roasted seaweed strips at the store and this was the perfect solution! Seaweed is chock-full of minerals and vitamins and the roasted strips satisfied the craving for chewing, which went away a couple of days later.
I found the Detox easy to follow and stay with. I was not hungry at all. In fact, several nights I was too full to drink a large glass of the carrot/beet/cucumber juice with dinner, so I made a small glass instead.
I’m looking forward to summer and the triathlon season. If you are hesitant about trying the Detox, don’t be. Like the Nike slogan says, “Just Do It!”
Detox Kit includes:
- Protein Plus VEGAN Super Food
- Easy Cleanse AM/PM Detox formulas
- Liv-RX Liver Cleansing formula
- Life Transfusion Liquid Mineral Complex
Purchased separately, the formulas Retail for $151.80.
Preferred Members normally save 26% at $111.88.
Get the Detox Kit with all 4 formulas for $95.10! (That’s 37% off Retail)