You are probably too young to remember the famous Charles Atlas bodybuilding ads of yester-year.
A big muscle-bound bully would kick sand in the face of a meek, skinny kid on the beach, and the ad would then sell you on a course of body-building books and equipment.
I remember them well, as I was always the skinny kid on the beach getting sand kicked in my face by the rippling muscle Adonises that the girls all flocked to.
Well, today is my day to kick sand in the bully’s face!
After an enormous amount of work, research, development, testing and re-testing, we are over the moon excited to release our plant-based, totally Vegan, Super Food formula, “Protein Plus“.
This is a true world champion piece of nutritional food technology.
And is precisely in tune with what the world is waking up to – ditching dangerous animal-sourced protein from dairy (milk, whey, cheese, ice cream and butter), as well as red meat, pork, chicken, turkey and seafood.
But that’s just one part of the story, read on for the full documentation of what we believe to be the “Muhammad Ali” of Protein Supplements!
Where Do You Get Your Protein?
Of the million questions I get asked each day, this is the most common one,
“If you’re a vegan, where do you get your protein?”
It is one of the great fallacies of all time that we can only get protein from eating animals – beef, chicken, pork, turkey and fish. The fast-food giants would love you to think this of course. So too would the beef and cattle industry, the dairy industry and even the US Dept. of Agriculture (USDA) with their out-of-touch food pyramid.
We’ve all seen the “got milk?” mustache advertisements, claiming milk to be the perfect food. The facts as usual, are quite the reverse.
Mankind existed for thousands of years without spears and knives (or guns!) to kill animals for the night time meal. Our planet is, in its most simplistic analysis, one gigantic spinning “garden”. A “Garden of Eden” if you will. Full of bountiful herbs, plants, fruits, nuts and vegetables to sustain life on the planet.
This is how we were designed to exist; ON PLANTS! Not on dead cows, pigs, chickens and turkeys.
Why Whey Protein with “IGF-1” is so Dangerous
IGF-1 or “Insulin Growth Factor-1”, is the raw fuel that explodes cancer into tumors in the body. It is the most powerful growth hormone to exist in Nature and every sip of milk or gulp of whey or bite of cheese contains IGF-1, which dramatically affects the proliferation of breast cancer cells, prostate cancer and overall proliferation of all cancer growth. Just say, “No Whey, Jose!”
“Forks over Knives”
Last month, we had the distinct pleasure of being invited to a screening of a new documentary film titled Forks over Knives, coming to theaters in the spring. I have to say, this groundbreaking feature film is fabulous and will change your perception of eating meat forever!
It proves beyond a shadow of a doubt what we’ve been preaching for years – that all chronic diseases, including heart disease, diabetes and even cancer – may be prevented, and in many cases reversed, through a whole food plant-based diet.
Click here or on the photo to watch the movie trailer.
The movie features the clinical and research work of Caldwell Esselstyn Jr. M.D., author of Reversing Heart Disease and T. Colin Campbell, PhD, author of The China Study, as well as many naturopaths and holistic-minded doctors, who every day dramatically improve their patients’ health through a plant-based dietary program
Former President Clinton credits the work of these two Doctors as the primary reason he switched to a plant-based, whole food diet to manage his heart disease. See our September 28th article, “The Veggie Butcher and President Clinton“, to watch the video with President Clinton and read the full article.
Whole Foods Markets is sponsoring film screenings in 10 cities in November and December – if you live in within driving distance of any of these cities, please make it a priority to attend – and then let us know what you think about it! Click here for address, times, and details.
“Protein Plus” – The Greatest Vegan, Whole Super Food on the Planet
Protein Plus is really seven FABULOUS FORMULAS in one.
- Daily multi-vitamin/mineral supplement
- Meal replacement or supplement
- Omega 3/6 EFAs’s from Hemp & Flax seeds
- Antioxidant protection from high ORAC berries
- Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes
- SuperFood combination with Chlorella, Spirulina and Maca
- 24 grams (net 13 grams usable) of Dairy-Free (no Whey!) Protein from Organic Brown Rice, Organic Hemp, Organic Golden Flax Seed and Yellow Peas
On top of all that, it tastes great mixed in water, milk alternatives Soy, Almond, Coconut or Hemp, or with fruit juice and added fruit blended as a smoothie.
Click here to read the extraordinary Ingredient breakdown.
Protein Plus is great for anyone who skips breakfast or lunch. Also a tremendous supplement for diabetics who need to watch and maintain stable sugar levels, a wonderful addition for nursing mothers and infants, and a superb recovery drink for athletes to rebuild muscle and reduce inflammation after working out.
Famous Vegetarian Athletes – Are You Next?
- Do you remember Carl Lewis? 9x Olympic Gold Winner – He broke nearly every track and field record in the books. A vegetarian.
- Martina Navratilova? The most famous female tennis player in history. Another strict vegetarian.
- Hank Aaron? Baseball Home Run Champion. Yet another vegetarian.
- Bill Walton? NBA All-Star Basketball Player. A vegetarian from a young age.
- And last but not least – Dave Scott? 6x Hawaii Ironman Triathlon Champion! (An Ironman competition is a 3 mile ocean swim, a 120 mile bike ride and then a full 26.2 mile marathon road race.) Yep, you guessed it, Vegetarian.
Now where do all these people get their protein from? Plants of course! And now you can too.
|Special Offer for Preferred Members:
Protein Plus is the ultimate Vegan (100% plant-based) whole “Super Food” supplement.
Each serving contains the nutritionist recommended balance of protein-to-carbohydrates, healthy fats high in Omega 3/6 from hemp and golden flax seed, with super foods Spirulina, Chlorella and Maca, blended with daily vitamins, minerals, probiotics and digestive enzymes.
Giant 1 kg (2.2 lb) container with 28 servings. Blends easily in water, juice or nut milks.
Retail priced at $54.95, Preferred Members save 29% at $38.97.
Further Tips & Suggestions:
For super-performance, incorporate two or three of the following supplements into your daily routine:
- DMG, Muhammad Ali’s “secret weapon”, and the secret fuel of the Russian Olympic Team
- Vitamin D3+K2, vitamin D powered the Chicago Blackhawks to the Stanley Cup
- Supercharger, the nearest thing to nuclear energy in a capsule
- L-Carnitine Liquid, in natural citrus flavor, prime muscle fuel
- Age-Less Rx, aids in lowering cellular/muscular inflammation
- Celadrin, provides fast relief for joint discomfort from arthritis, degenerative disease or injury.
- Structural Lubrication, keeps the joints lubricated and moving
- Idebenone, supreme energy for brain and heart
- Life Transfusion, nothing works without minerals
- For fabulous-tasting vegan meals delivered right to your door, go to Veggiebrothers.com
- Refuse the new Gatorade G Series Recover drink. It is a combination of cheap whey and casein from dairy.
- Never complain about growing old. Not everyone is granted that privilege
As always, here’s to your Contagious Health!
Dr. Wayne Garland, PhD/TCM