Lowering your cholesterol is very serious business. Statin drugs like Lipitor and Crestor are pharmaceutical madness in a pill. In order to do their job, they destroy the liver!
Do you know:
- Which dietary fats are actually good for your arteries?
- What “homocysteine” is and why is it more serious than bad cholesterol?
- Why statin-drugs are dangerous?
- How to maintain the “gold standard” cholesterol count of 150 without drugs?
All this and more is waiting right now in today’s video.
Further Tips & Suggestions:
- Kick the milk and cheese habit. All saturated fats are immediately turned into cholesterol.
- Drink a glass of pure water with the juice of one-half a lemon first thing upon waking up. This kick-starts the liver, helping it to wash out excess cholesterol.
- Have a big bowl of “steel-cut” oats with almond or hemp milk for breakfast. It works wonders on high cholesterol.
- Nicotine raises “bad” LDL cholesterol.
- If you are 10 lbs overweight, your body produces an extra 100mg of cholesterol each day. (You do the math.)
- Get our Liv-RX formula to help cleanse the liver and further slash your cholesterol score.
- And finally, download a copy of my book, “Kill Cholesterol Before Cholesterol Kills You”.
You’ll learn why cholesterol is important for the body, and what happens when you have too much of it.
I also outline a complete nutritional program that has helped hundreds of people to lower their cholesterol and blood pressure naturally – without dangerous drugs or surgery!
This is the miracle of Contagious Health!