I think we all want to look our best and stay as young looking on the outside as we feel on the inside! I know I want my skin to look great – and I’m sure you do too.
I would never consider wrapping my skin in a Big Mac or Taco Bell burrito, yet millions of people worldwide do. They consume processed, fast food at an alarming rate with the ensuing damage to the body.
One of the biggest benefits of eating healthy is looking good. Everything we put IN our bodies affect us positively or negatively.
Fuel for life comes from the foods we eat, the water we drink and the choices we make to lower stress and inflammation through exercise and meditation.
Are we equally aware of what we put ON our bodies as what we put IN them?
Our Skin is Our Largest Organ
Our skin is the largest organ in our body. It protects us in every way imaginable.
Most importantly, our skin is the first line of defense of our immune system, protecting us from dirt and bacteria. Our skin regulates our body temperature by sweating to cool us off and goosebumps to warm us up.
Even with these protective mechanisms, our skin is the perfect pathway to provide our internal body the nutrients it needs.
Everyday we use soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc. that contain chemicals and other toxins that get absorbed through our skin and build up inside of our bodies. Even worse – these chemicals may also AGE our skin – the exact opposite of what we’re trying to achieve! What we put ON our skin is as important as what we put IN our body.
Introducing Skinny Dip Skin: All-Natural Body Care
We are excited to introduce our new 100% natural, chemical free, paraben free line of Body Care products, developed with the highest quality ingredients for SKINNY DIP SKIN.
Be on the lookout for a series of newsletters in the coming weeks introducing these outstanding products delivering a level of quality you’ve come to expect from our nutritional formulas.
Delight Your Skin – Energizing Body Oil with CoQ10
Delight Your Skin is the pinnacle of our Skinny Dip Skin Body Care line. We are proud to introduce it first and are confident you will fall in love with it just as much as we have!
Delight Your Skin is a unique blend of pure ingredients that moisturizes, protects and energizes your skin, bringing pure bliss. The aroma is unique and wonder, subtle yet powerful. It is so hard to describe that you just have to try it! You will be convinced.
Apply just a little after showering each morning and I guarantee you will feel “spa fresh” and energized for the day!
Apply again before bed and the healing compounds will penetrate, repair and soothe your skin all night long. When you wake, your skin will be noticeably softer and smoother – everywhere!
The Healing Power of CoQ10 and Ubiquinol
CoQ10 is the strongest of the fat soluble antioxidants, working on fine lines and wrinkles, increasing your skin’s glow, firmness and elasticity.
CoQ10 stimulates the immune system, increases tissue oxygenation and has vital anti-aging effects.
Delight Your Skin is formulated with ubiquinol, a reduced form of CoQ10 able to deactivate free radicals, giving your skin a much-needed weapon to combat the signs of aging. As you might suspect, the level of CoQ10 in our skin cells drops as we age.
Because CoQ10 is fat soluble, our skin “soaks up” this antioxidant and studies have shown topical application of CoQ10 to be effective in reducing wrinkle depth!
CoQ10 can also be quite effective against UVA oxidative stress and the prevention of oxidative DNA damage, indicating CoQ10 can prevent many of the detrimental effects of aging due to excessive sun exposure!
Another study on skin biopsies of younger and older donors showed CoQ10 positively influenced age-affected skin cells, enabling them to combat signs of aging at the cellular level, further showing CoQ10 is able to be absorbed topically to improve skin cell function.
What can CoQ10 do for your skin?
- When applied topically, in most people over 30, CoQ10 increases production of collagen, elastin and other important skin molecules due to its small molecular size, able to easily penetrate into skin cells
- CoQ10 depleted skin may be much more prone to damage caused by free radicals, which are particularly abundant in skin exposed to prolonged environment elements
- CoQ10 may enhance skin repair and regeneration and reduce free radical damage
The ubiquinol form of CoQ10 we use is different from regular CoQ10 sold as a nutritional supplement. Ubiquinol has the ability to deactivate free radicals, absorbing into your skin’s derm when applied topically, encouraging cell renewal and increasing hydration.
Plus the Healing Power of Shea Butter
Shea butter works perfectly alongside ubiquinol to combat dryness and redness. Extracted from the nut of West Africa’s wild karite tree, shea butter is high in essential fatty acids and natural antioxidant compounds, providing exceptional moisturizing and cellular restoration capabilities.
Shea butter has proven successful in the treatment of various skin ailments including Eczema, Psoriasis and, in some cases, Rosacia.
Shea Butter is highly beneficial for:
- restoring elasticity to the skin
- relieving skin reactions to Poison Ivy or Poison Oak
- helping to heal cuts and burns without scarring
- helping to minimize stretch marks
- relieving sunburn pain – and helps with peeling skin
- giving natural sun protection for skin and hair
- stretch mark protection during pregnancy
- working wonders for razor bumps and rashes
- healing dry, cracking skin, especially on elbows, heels, knees and cuticle beds
Shea butter is able to penetrate deeply into the skin, enabling greater moisture absorption, keeping it moist LONGER!
|Introducing Delight Your Skin
Delight Your Skin is a 100% natural, silky-smooth, aromatic body oil combining the healing powers of Shea Butter and Ubiquinol (Coenzyme Q10) that delights you and your skin!
Within moments, Delight Your Skin stimulates your mind and body, invigorating your senses and energizing your spirit.
Use it daily as a moisturizer, as a nighttime, deep penetrating skin revitalizer and repair oil, or best of all, use it as a massage oil and delight your partner’s skin and senses.
Serving Size: Use sparingly – a little goes a long way.
Suggested Usage: For external use only. Apply a small amount to palm and massage into skin – especially after bathing. Pay special attention to dry skin patches, such as feet, elbows and knees. For best results, wait a few minutes for oil to absorb into skin before dressing.
Bottle Size: 8 fl oz
Retail priced at $19.95
Introductory Offer: SAVE additional 10% through August 14th.
Further Tips & Suggestions
1. Protect yourself of prolonged sun exposure
A lifetime of excessive sun exposure can cause wrinkles, age spots and other skin problems — as well as increase the risk of skin cancer. For the most complete sun protection:
- Use sunscreen when you will be outside for more than an hour. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen of at least SPF 15. Reapply if you stay out more than 2 hours – or if you’re swimming or perspiring.
- Seek shade – Ultraviolet rays from the sun are the strongest between 11-1. This is the best time for maximum vitamin D absorption – but also the best time for sunburn! Get 15-30 minutes of unprotected sun exposure every day to generate vitamin D – but seek shade the rest of the time!
- Wear protective clothing – Cover your skin with tightly woven long-sleeved shirts, long pants and wide-brimmed hats if you will be in the sun for extended periods of time – especially if you are fair-skinned.
2. Don’t Smoke
Just quit already. Have you ever seen a smoker with nice looking skin? No. If you need help, contact us, we have excellent success breaking the nicotine and the emotional addiction to smoking.
3. Treat your skin gently – daily cleansing and shaving can take a toll on your skin.
- Limit bath time. Hot water and long showers or baths remove oils from your skin. Limit your bath or shower time and use warm, rather than hot, water.
- Avoid strong soaps. Strong soaps and detergents can strip oil from your skin. Choose mild cleansers with organic, non-GMO ingredients.
- Shave carefully. To protect and lubricate your skin, use our new Crave Your Shave before shaving.
- Pat dry. After washing or bathing, gently pat or blot your skin dry with a towel so that some moisture remains on your skin.
- Moisturize dry skin every day! Apply Delight Your Skin several times a day for optimum protection and moisture.
4. Eat Healthy – Eat plant-strong. That means plenty of fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
5. Manage Stress
- Uncontrolled stress can make your skin more sensitive and trigger acne breakouts and other skin problems.
- To encourage healthy skin and a healthy state of mind, take steps to manage your stress. Set reasonable limits, scale back your to-do list and make time to do the things you enjoy.
- Include time in your day to meditate, pray, do yoga or just rest. The results might be more dramatic than you expect.
Here’s to your fabulous Skinny Dip Skin!
Wayne Garland and Connie Albright