We all know that women are from Venus and men are from Mars. At times, we are are not just planets apart, but entire galaxies!
Women are no longer in the background, trapped in the kitchen. I remember when Helen Reddy’s song, I Am Woman, came out in the early ’70’s. It fast became the Battle-Hymn of the female emancipation movement and along with Germaine Greer’s groundbreaking treatise The Female Eunuch, it heralded an entire new era in female pride and place in our male-dominated world.
In recognition of the extraordinary part that women of all ages play in our world, we wanted to create the First-Ever, Total Female Formula (something no one or other nutritional company has thought of doing, possibly because most of the companies are run by men…)
Apart from a prenatal vitamin during pregnancy, to our knowledge there is not a dedicated multi-vitamin/multi-mineral supplement designed just for women. Sure, you can buy Centrum Women Under 50, but in my opinion it is a pathetic formula, scoring a two on a scale of 1-10. About what you would expect from the giant, faceless drug company that makes it.
We wanted to give the women of the world the most technologically advanced nutritional supplement ever created. It’s not just a vitamin pill, but a total MEGA-NUTRIENT of all the vital things that make a woman tick, and think, and operate – with all her worldly wisdom.
First, an Admission
Sitting down to write this article, I counted up all my friends, family and acquaintances. The women out number the men nearly four to one! When I look around me, my entire world is dominated by women of all ages. I have more women friends than men – by a long shot.
Maybe this harks back to my early boyhood, when I was shipped off to my grandmother when I was just 2 1/2 years old, after my eldest sister died and my mother was unable to handle both me and the tragedy at the same time. My beloved auntie (another woman) and uncle took me by train across Australia on a 4 day journey to the city of Adelaide where my grandmother lived. For the next three years, she raised me as her own, it was an extraordinary time in my life, as she was an equally extraordinary woman.
You see, my grandmother came to Australia from England on an old “Tea Clipper” ship at the turn of the 19th century, with five children, paying “deck cargo” passage, the only ticket she could afford. I would sit at her feet for hours asking her about England, my grandfather and the trip that took three long months around Cape of Good Hope in South Africa to Australia.
“Oh Grandma, you must have been so frightened in the storms”, I’d say to her. But in her indomitable-spirit voice that I can hear so clearly even now, she would reply, “Oh no son, it was just like a holiday.” Ninety days at sea across three oceans with five children and “a holiday”?!
This in retrospect made an indelible impression on my psyche and established my deep respect for all women, that I hold true to this day. Whenever a man came into her house, she insisted he take off his hat and to stand until all women were seated at the dinner table. If a woman rose from the table, all men were to stand and then rise again upon her return. A lot different to what occurs today!
It is my firm belief that this “spirit” is what resides within all women. Women outlive men by more than 5 years! Have you ever wondered why?
The Cleopatra Code
All women have an otherworldly power it seems. Like Cleopatra had when she ruled the entire world and had men of all nations falling at her feet. This might be “female intuition”, but whatever it is, residing within every woman is a worldly perspective that baffles me – and all men I am sure.
As I write this, the news just came out announcing that three extraordinary women have just won the Nobel Peace Prize. They won it for their work, their mission, their desire for peace in three of the most dangerous places to be in the world right now; Yemen, the Congo and Liberia.
- The second most powerful person in the United States is … a woman, Hillary Clinton.
- Who tells the President himself what socks to wear by the way? Michelle Obama of course (and don’t mess with her!)
- Who ran England for so many years? Margaret Thatcher.
- Who heads the International Monetary Fund? Christine Lagarde.
- Who turned eBay into the powerhouse that it is today (and is now leading a turn-around at Hewlett-Packard)? Meg Whitman.
- Who is arguably the most-influential person in the world? Oprah Winfrey.
- Who started the Black Equality Movement in Ameirca? Rosa Parks, who refused to sit at the back of the bus.
- Who was burnt at the stake for her beliefs? Joan of Arc.
- The list goes on and on.
“Aphrodite” The Total Female Health Remedy in a Bottle
We wanted to create a true gift to all womankind – not just another multi-vitamin pill. We wanted to recognize the innate strength and power within every woman. And nourish it for bountiful health, peace and beauty.
First, I think the name says a lot. We called it Aphrodite after the Greek goddess of all love, beauty, pleasure and procreation (that means being able to create life.)
Aphrodite has everything a woman needs daily in each and every tablet. On top of the vitamins and minerals, we added special female supporting nutrients like Dong Quai, Wild Yam Root and Isoflavones that may possess the bone-stimulating effects of estrogen, without estrogen-like effects elsewhere in the body. We even got the Queen Bee to help us with her amazing anti-aging Royal Jelly.
Who is Your Favorite Woman (and Why)?
To mark this special occasion, send us your story about your female hero. The best submission wins a 3-month supply of our new Aphrodite formula – and we will send a 3-month supply to your favorite woman! Email your story to Pamela Van Zee, our Sales Director (another woman!) by December 23rd and we’ll announce the winner in time for Christmas and publish the story on our website as an inspiration for all.
Extraordinary Ingredients/Extraordinary Formula
Just look what is in our new Aphrodite Female Mega-Nutrient formula. It’s a blockbuster and leaves pitiful Centrum in the dust!
- Beta Carotene – From carrots, so think eye health and no cataracts
- Vitamin C – Greatest anti-oxidant, anti-cancer vitamin on the planet
- Vitamin D – The God Vitamin – Enough said
- Vitamin E – (d-Alpha Tocopherol) – the anti-aging skin vitamin
- Vitamin K – Directs calcium into the bones, anti-osteoporosis
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) – The “morale” vitamin that lifts your spirits
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – Necessary for energy production and deficient in normal diets
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) – For circulation, lowers cholesterol & blood pressure
- Vitamin B6 (Pyrodoxine) – Red blood cell fuel
- Folic Acid – DNA fuel and energizer
- Vitamin B12 – Fights tumor development, superb stamina energy fuel
- Biotin – Secret to strong, lush hair growth
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) – Intelligence creation in the cells
- Calcium – Not just for strong bones/teeth but the heart too!
- Iron – Women (more so than men) need iron to avoid anemia
- Iodine – Vitally important fuel for the thyroid
- Magnesium – The “Mother” mineral, creates each heartbeat and much, much more
- Zinc – For T-cell formation, fertility and insulin production
- Selenium – Amazing anti-cancer mineral
- Copper – For healthy skin and hair, may help with Rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Manganese – Vital brain nourishment; RNA/DNA fuel
- Chromium – Runs the pancreas, vital for managing blood glucose and diabetes
- Molybdenum – Explodes enzymes into action
- Potassium – Works with Magnesium to make the heart beat stronger, energy for brain and thinking
- Hawaiian Spirulina – A “Super Food” your body could live on alone
- Dong Quai – Famous Asian hormonal normalizer, anti-menopausal
- Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng) – Renowned fertiity and anti-aging adaptogenic herb
- Betaine – For acid reflux and digestion problems
- Plant Enzymes – Trigger the life force conversion of all food/digestion enhancer
- Wild Yam Root – Mother Nature’s hormone replacement therapy
- Royal Jelly – What the Queen Bee lives on. Amazingly contains every element needed for life; Hormones, vitamins, minerals, 8 essential amino acids, Calcium, Iron, Enzymes, natural antibiotic, energy, stamina, mental alertness, anti-stress.
- Silica – Secret to stronger bones and rapid hair and nail regeneration, firms/tightens skin
- Soy Isoflavones – Builds strong bones and fights breast cancer formation
- Choline – Brain nutrient and neurotransmitter to help you think better and remember things
- Inositol – Secret to stronger eyes, better hair, skin
- PABA – Antioxidant that also smooths the skin, aids hair growth and color
- Ipriflavone – Fights osteoporosis bone loss, big time
- Boron – Secret to stronger bones and also for female testosterone production
- Chasteberry – Normalizes hormone production and fights breast and cervical cancer
|Special Offer for Preferred Members:Aphrodite is synonymous with Beauty, Love and Pleasure.
More than just a multi-vitamin – Aphrodite is a Mega-Nutrient formulation designed to enhance and support the way you feel and function, combining vitamins and minerals with special female-supporting nutrients to nourish and support hormonal balance, PMS, healthy bones and beautiful skin in women.
Retail priced at $34.95, Preferred Members save 20% at $27.97.
Special Introductory Offer – Save additional 15% through Dec 31st, 2011.
Further Tips & Suggestions
- Take with our famous Balanced Woman formula for a total female protection package.
- Drink Red Clover Herb tea often, it works wonders on a woman.
- Get off all dairy, especially cheese and ice cream. Buy a used copy of Jane Plant’s book, “The No-Dairy Breast Cancer Prevention Program“. It will change everything you think you know about nutrition and cancer.
- Our Age-Less Rx formula is another amazing formula you should start using. The name gives you a clue as to what it was designed for.
- Remember to walk every single day for 30-45 minutes. My grandma did and she lived to be ninety-nine (99).
- Avoid Mammograms. Try a Sonogram instead. They are less painful and more accurate, I think. Also, don’t forget your regular pap-smear to check for changes in the cells in your cervix.
- Give God our regards next time you’re talking to her.
Call or email me for any further advice or help. We’re here to at all times to help you.
Here’s looking at you Grandma, I miss you so very much.