One-half of all American adults will develop osteoarthritis by age 85, and their odds increase if they are obese in middle age.
Osteoporosis (porous bones) is epidemic, particularly with women.
How can this be when we’ve been told to take Calcium supplements, drink milk by the gallon and eat cheese and ice cream without benefit. What has gone wrong?
We have the answers and they will amaze you.
Study finds risk is greatest for those overweight or obese at age 45
Almost half of all American adults will develop Osteoarthritis by age 85, and their odds increase if they are obese in middle age. A person’s risk of having the painful condition increases as body-mass index (BMI) rose, according to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill study. People who were of normal weight at age 18, but were overweight or obese by 45 or older, had the greatest risk.
“These results show how important weight management is for people throughout their lives,”
senior study author Joanne Jordan, principal investigator of the Johnston County Osteoarthritis Project, said in a university news release.
“Simply put, people who keep their weight within the normal range are much less likely to develop symptomatic knee osteoarthritis as they get older and thus much less likely to face the need for major surgical procedures, such as knee replacement surgery.”
The study, published in the Sept. 15 issue of Arthritis Care & Research, was based on analyzing data collected from more than 3,000 North Carolinians over a 13-year period. Participants were interviewed and given a clinical exam, including knee X-rays and BMI measurements.
Obese people had a significantly higher lifetime risk, 64.5 percent versus 34.9 percent for normal weight and 44.1 percent for overweight participants. Those with prior knee injuries in their lifetime also had a higher risk than those without (56.8 percent vs. 42.3 percent).
When you combine this epidemic of obesity with the other hidden epidemic –chronic lack of Calcium, vitamin D-3 and Magnesium to build strong bones – no wonder 85% of the country will get Osteoporosis! What can you do?
- Lose weight, immediately.
- Get my Bone Density Formula immediately, it works wonders. It has all the vitamin D-3, Magnesium, Calcium, and the miraculous vitamin K your bones need and then some.
- Add my Life Transfusion Liquid Mineral Complex for the high Magnesium to convert Calcium into strong bones.
- And get off all milk, cheese and ice cream, as these actually rob the body of Calcium.
- Read my article from last year, American Bones are Crumbling, to learn more about what causes Osteoporosis.
|Bone Density Formula
In Unknown Vitamin Eliminates Varicose Veins, I shared the amazing powers of Vitamin K for eliminating varicose veins, but did you catch were I mention it also works on Osteoarthritis.
This incredible formula also uses Vitamin K, plus a host of other supporting nutrients, acting like a “key” to unlock the door to your bones, so the Calcium flows in unhindered!
Further Tips & Suggestions:
- Prepare my Watercress Soup for Strong Bones recipe and have this 4 times a week. Every spoonful makes your bones stronger.
- Exercise each and every day, and add light weights for strength. This helps keep bones strong.
- If you are a woman over 40, get our Balanced Woman 40-Plus formula to keep the hormones enriched and stop them from leaching Calcium from the bones.
- Throw the Fosamax away. Read the side effects report. It will terrify you.
- Reduce your salt intake – high salt levels accelerates bone loss and decreases bone density.
Thank you and may God be with you always.