Whenever someone says modern medicine has achieved “so much”, I ask them why they haven’t found a true long term solution to the ancient disease of Arthritis?
It’s because medicine and the pharmaceutical “brains” tackle the problem the wrong way and cause more problems than they hope to solve. Look what happened with the Vioxx disaster – it was yanked from the market after killing thousands of innocent people.
I don’t claim to have a cure, but we do have a solid answer. In fact we have three different ways to fight arthritis! Sit back and let me explain it to you. Just click the play button on these two videos.
(And after you watch the videos, scroll down and read my additional Tips & Suggestions for fighting arthritis naturally.)
Further Tips & Suggestions:
- Prepare my Watercress Soup for Strong Bones recipe and have this 3-4 times a week. Every spoonful makes your bones stronger.
- Exercise each and every day, and add light weights for strength. This helps keep bones and the major muscles strong. If you don’t have weights, do 10 push ups and squats three times a day. Do a little bit more each day until you can do at least 25 each three times a day.
- Drink lots of pure water. If you don’t have one, get a water filter that installs at the sink for pennies a gallon. Bones are 75% water and when they are dehydrated, they crumble and break.
- Eliminate all dairy. This is the single biggest reason for the epidemic of bone problems. Contrary to what you’ve been told, milk is not a usable source of Calcium. Go to www.NotMilk.com and get the real facts the Dairy Industry doesn’t want you to know about.
- If you are a woman over 40, get our Balanced Woman 40-Plus formula to keep the hormones enriched and stop them from leaching Calcium from the bones.
- Throw the Fosamax away. Read the side effects report. It will terrify you.
- Reduce your salt intake – high salt levels accelerates bone loss and decreases bone density.
As always, here’s to your Contagious Health!