Are the cells of your brain dying a dismal death? Could they be without you knowing?
Such a cellular death leads to the end of life, a rotten brain full of holes and early-onset Alzheimer’s. It can totally ruin any joy in old age, by subjecting you to life as a zombie with constant care in a nursing home.
The latest link to rapid onset brain disease supports a dramatic and terrifying link between high dairy consumption, Mad Cow Disease and early-onset Alzheimer’s.
Over half the people I know can’t instantly tell me their telephone number when asked, or what their Social Security number is.
In 1907, Dr. Alzheimer published a treatise about a disease that now carries his name. He had two young colleagues who worked with him, Dr. Creutzfeldt and Dr. Jakob, and they too identified a similar brain-wasting disease that now has the world in a mad panic, because it turns the brains of cows into a sponge-like mass and their behavior is called “mad”.
The human variant of Mad Cow Disease has been named Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease, or CJD.
The protein causing CJD has no DNA, and has been described as more like a crystal than cellular material. That substance is called a “Prion.”In labs, 1000 degree Fahrenheit heat (far, far higher than basic pasteurization) does not destroy this protein particle.
Scientists say that once infected, the incubation period can last anywhere from one month to THIRTY YEARS!
As the human brain turns into a sponge, this spongioform encephalitis condition physically debilitates those so infected.
- Mad cow disease or bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) is a fatal neurological disease of cattle first recognized in the United Kingdom in 1986 … a growing body of evidence suggests that BSE may be transmissible to humans. UK Public Health Policy, 1998
- Transmission of prions from infected cattle to humans by oral intake seems not only possible but also very probable. Annals of Italian Medicine, 1998
- The outbreak of bovine spongiform encephalopathy has had major impact on the United Kingdom dairy industry, including the loss of beef from dairymarkets, the culling of more than 900,000 dairy bull calves, the removal of all cattle more than 30 months of age from the human food chain, and now slaughter of cohort animals. Impacts on dairy marketing have yet to be properly assessed. Journal of Dairy Science, 1998
- Bovine spongiform encephalopathy and Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease belong to a group of degenerative neurological disorders collectively known as the transmissible spongiform encephalopathies. All these diseases have longincubation periods which, depending on the host, may range from many months to several decades. Death is inevitable after a slow progressive illness. British Medical Bulletin, 1998
- A 24-year-old vegetarian has been diagnosed with Cruetzfeld-Jacob disease. Scientists fear that milk and cheese may be the source of infection. London Times, August 23, 1997 Michael Hornsby
Prions are known to cause transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSE) after accumulation in the central nervous system. There is increasing and alarming evidence that prions are also present in body fluids, and that prion infection by blood transmission is highly possible.
I donate blood every 3 months as a gift to the local blood bank here in Arkansas.
One of the questions every donor is asked before being allowed to donate your blood (along with whether you have recently had unprotected sex with a prison inmate!) is whether you have visited the United Kingdom in the past 5 years.
Why? Because of the high possibility and danger that consumption of English milk or cheese could mean that you are an unwitting carrier of Mad Cow prions in your blood, and thus possibly endanger the entire blood transfusion industry back here in America.
That’s how dangerous dairy consumption can be! You can’t give blood if you have drunk English milk or eaten their cheese or beef recently!
The low concentration of the proteinaceous agent in body fluids and its long incubation time means it can be inside you and spreading without you or your doctor realizing it.
What can you do to protect yourself?
Stop all consumption of milk, cheese, ice cream and butter! And mad cow beef, pork, veal and bird flu chickens!
Cheese in particular is highly dangerous as it takes ten gallons of milk to make one gallon of cheese. Our obsession with pizza laden with melted cheese, means we have a ticking bomb of frightening proportions brewing inside our bodies to explode later in life.
Switch to organic, unsweetened soy milk or cashew milk or almond milk. These milks are available at any major supermarket or health food store. Better yet, make your own soy or nut milk at home for pennies a quart.
I know of an amazing Soy Milk Machine that churns out fresh, prion-free soy milk each morning for 14 cents a gallon. Yes, that’s 14 cents a gallon. It has a cute name, The SOY TOY. It also makes wonderful cashew milk and almond milk and peanut milk.
Use only organically grown, non-GMO soy beans. I get mine from an inspirational group of highly committed farmers in Iowa, the Chambers family of Fairview Farms. Ask for Jonathan Chambers, the son who runs the order department, and tell him Dr. Wayne Garland sent you.
And be sure to check out www.madcowboy.com. Sign up for their newsletter to keep abreast of all the latest breaking news on this frightening (and totally unreported problem).
The man behind this site is the ex-cattle rancher that Oprah Winfrey had on her show that in turn, led to them both being sued by the cattle industry, for millions of dollars for revealing the dangers of Mad Cow disease in our food system. The lawsuit was dismissed by the way, much to the dismay of the cattle industry.
Other Tips and Suggestions:
- Take six capsules of my Mind Power Formula each day to protect your brain from degeneration.
- Take my amazing Brain Candy 5-HTP Formula before going to bed. The results will amaze you in the depth of your sleep patterns and how refreshed your brain is next morning. 5-HTP is the direct precursor to Serotonin, a vital brain chemical directly responsible for sleep, mood and anxiety.
- Have my Miracle Potassium Broth soup at least three times a week. The brain loves Potassium.
- Switch from Mad Cow red meat to high brain-healthy grilled fish. Fish is brain food.
- Take my Omega 3/6/9 Fatty Acid Formula. The brain is over 75% fatty acid tissue. Replenishing this is a “smart”thing to do each day.
- Exercise your brain each day with crossword puzzles, playing Scrabble and rapid-fire chess. Or answering your grand childrens’ questions.
And thank God for giving you something as miraculous as a brain. He is listening.