Far too many people suffer from chronic insomnia, tossing and turning all night and barely getting an hour or two of uninterrupted sleep. And this is not something to take lightly. The body not only needs 8 hours of deep sleep, it DEMANDS IT!
When our sleep patterns are out of whack, we quickly will spiral out of control with irritability, uncontrolled anger, lack of concentration, chronic fatigue and even suicidal tendencies.
Some people even boast about how little sleep they get!
“Oh, I can get by on 3 hours sleep a night!”
… former President Bill Clinton
The plain truth and irrefutable fact is our bodies simply cannot function properly on less than 8 hours of sleep each night. This is the time the body recharges the adrenal glands, healing and regenerating itself. Nearly 99% of all nervous breakdowns get their origins in lack of adequate sleep.
When I was the nutritional products formulator with Equinox International many years ago, I developed a formula called Tranquility that was consistently in the Top 5 best-selling formulas.
At the time, it was the very first non-prescription alternative for a deep, restful night’s sleep. It wasn’t just one or two herbs to help you relax; it was a blockbuster of things that really induced restful, uninterrupted, rejuvenating sleep.
Over the ensuing years, I’ve keep a battered notebook of new herbs and compounds to use “one day” for a new and improved version of this famous formula.
Today is that Day and Tonite is that Night!
Our new formula, appropriately called, Good Night, is finally here. We’ve been testing it for several months with customers who swore by the old Tranquility formula and their feedback was even better than we had hoped for.
“I slept really well and remember my dreams in the morning.”
“Normally I sleep very erratic. I like that Good Night is gentle. I slept deeply, yet I didn’t feel groggy when I woke up.”
“I slept great and woke up about 15 minutes before the alarm clock, ready to go!”
Sleep Like a Log – Wake up Refreshed
A crucial part of our new formula is the cunning way it brings on deep, restful (REM) sleep without any residual grogginess or “drugged-out” feeling the next day. In fact, quite the reverse! You’ll bound out of bed like you did as a kid, full of beans and ready to conquer the world.
Some of the testers had used Ambien, the most commonly prescribed sleep drug. They just raved about Good Night’s effects compared with it. (By the way, I’ve read reports about people falling asleep driving to work the morning after taking Ambien – now that’s a dangerous after-effect!)
Our new formula doesn’t do that, no way. The ingredients are a who’s who of the herbal material medica.
Here’s a few of the key compounds:
- Magnesium – the “tranquility” mineral.
- Valerian – the herb that the drug companies tried to copy as a sleeping pill
- Lemon Balm – famous calming herb used since the Middle Ages to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Magnolia Flower – one of the most revered plants in Traditional Chinese Medicine and used since 100 A.D. for all problems related to tension, emotional distress, restlessness and insomnia. It is also a superb cortisol-lowering herb.
- Silk Tree Flower – rare plant whose flowers when crushed into a powder improve short-term memory, relieve depression, irritability and insomnia.
- Skullcap – incredible action on nervous tension, insomnia and muscle tension.
- Dwarf Morning Glory – known for thousands of years by Buddhist scholars as the source of a very calming herbal tea to bring on deep calm and aid meditation.
- Celandine – used in traditional, Russian herbal folk-medicine for its amazing abilities to relax and sedate the central nervous system in times of high stress and anxiety.
- Chamomile – the restful, sleep inducing herb.
- Tyrosine – amazing amino acid formed from Phenylalanine which boosts mood, attitude and induces deep, restful sleep.
- Passion of Christ Flower – Mother Nature’s best tranquilizer, revered for its near-instant relief of nervous insomnia.
(I can feel myself getting sleepy just reading these ingredients!)
And as a final touch, the formula contains Melatonin, the deep, deep sleep inducing hormonal compound that will take you to “The Sleep Zone” in no time at all.
Take just two capsules before going to bed and you’ll feel very sleepy. Very, very sleepy.
Say “Good Night” to:
- Shallow sleep
- Interrupted sleep
- Tossing and turning
- Waking up grumpy
- Foggy thinking
- Anxiety and depression
- Constant sleep deprivation
- Dangerous sleeping pills
No More Counting Sheep, Just Say “Good Night”
Try it for just one night and our all-natural Good Night formula will change your thinking about what it means to get a good night’s sleep. Do you remember what it is like to wake up in the morning with your head in the same spot on your pillow as when you laid down?
Further Tips & Suggestions
- Exercise every day, that’s 7 days a week. Sleep comes easily to those who work out.
- Have a small bottle of mineral water by your bedside, water brings on sleep.
- Have a glass of good red wine with dinner for minerals, digestion and relaxation.
- Avoid a heavy meal in the evening, especially a high protein meal.
- Avoid salts and sugary foods before bed – better yet, don’t eat after 7pm.
- Only have caffeine drinks in the morning hours.
- Have a mug of Chamomile herb tea with two Good Night capsules and it will bring Mr. Sandman knocking on your door in under 20 minutes.
As always, here’s to your Contagious Health!