When I was fighting and recovering from Cancer, many moons ago in Korea, my doctor and mentor, Dr. Sook Kim, made a special soup that I had every night as my main meal. She called it “The Soup of Life”. It certainly worked, as I am still here!
The ingredients, and the love she instilled into making it, were what made it work. Mushrooms, fresh from a field, a giant log, or a shaded glen, have been recognized for a millennia as containing very high healing powers. I now snack on raw Shiitake and Portobella mushrooms whenever I can, there is definitely something within these amazing fungal creations that can defeat any disease.
1-2 cloves garlic to taste
1 Tbsp. Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 cup dried Chinese Shiitake Mushrooms
1/2 cup Dried Chinese Wood Ear (tree fungus)
1 cup Button Mushrooms
3 cups (1 cup each) of 3 different fresh mushrooms (available at Whole Foods, Asian markets and some local grocery stores)
1/2 cup minced Parsley
1-2 vegan bouillon cubes to taste
3 drops Life Transfusion Liquid Mineral Complex
1. Pour pure, filtered or ionic boiling water over dried mushrooms and let steep for 10 minutes. Reserve liquid. Cut into bite sized pieces. Discard stems.
2. Mince shallots and saute in olive oil. When tender, add crushed garlic and continue cooking for an additional 20 seconds.
3. Add fresh sliced mushrooms and stir fry for 3 minutes. How do you know when they are done? Taste test is best.
4. Immediately add 2 cups of reserved broth left over from soaking dried mushrooms.
5. Add bouillon cube(s) to taste.
Serve over noodles or rice.
You will live forever.
This program utilizes some of the greatest healing modalities in the world-from China, India and the Brazilian Rainforest.
Like all naturopathic or natural therapies, the success of this program relies tremendously on the adoption of a healthy, non-animal protein diet and a daily exercise program to stimulate the immune system and boost overall health and well-being.
The more parts of the program that are adopted, the faster the relief and the greater the chances for total recovery.
A short 3-day kidney cleanse is necessary to remove toxic build up and help dissolve stones and reduce inflammation.
- Each morning take 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice in a large glass of purified water. Do this very first thing in the morning, upon awakening. Take one each of the following juices daily with a teaspoon of Life Transfusion Liquid Mineral Complex stirred thoroughly into the juice: carrot, beet, cucumber, cranberry or dandelion.
- Take 2 mugs of watermelon seed tea daily. You can get this at a health food store.
- Drink a tablespoon or two of aloe vera juice just before going to bed.
- Take 8 glasses of ultra-purified water each day with 3 drops of Liquid Minerals added. Get the “FIJI” brand of bottled water if you can, it is the purest available.
- Take 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil through a straw every 4 hours to dissolve stones and reduce inflammation. This really works wonders. DO THIS IMMEDIATELY!
- Make my Miracle Potassium Broth Soup and have a bowl for lunch and dinner each day. Add two teaspoons Bragg’s Liquid Aminos from the health food store.
Continue reading “Kidney and Gall Bladder Detox Protocol”
This is an amazing Soup of Life that I have used with tremendous success for over 20 years with thousands of patients and for all disease conditions. It is very high in essential Potassium which helps generate energy, particularly in the brain and also is of vital necessity to help your heart create a “heartbeat”.
In a big soup pot, combine:
4 carrots, washed with skin
2 potatoes with skins
1 onion, quartered
3 stalks celery
1/2 bunch parsley
1/2 head red cabbage
1/2 bunch broccoli
4-6 cloves garlic (add more to your preference)
Cut veggies to large bite size. Add filtered or bottled water to cover the vegetables, bring to a boil and then simmer with lid on for 30 minutes. The vegetables should be firm, but not mushy.
Remove from heat and serve hot with Bragg Liquid Aminos and black pepper to taste (approx 1 tbsp) per bowl, or store in the refrigerator or freeze for later. We also think it also tastes excellent served cold.
If desired, you can pour into a blender and puree for a creamy texture. You can then freeze single servings, or even pour into an ice cube tray and reheat as desired.
Preheat oven to 350F
Six medium peaches
2 cups soy milk
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
1 – Pound loaf of stale sourdough bread
1 tsp. Amaretto liqueur
1/4 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
1/2 cup apple juice concentrate
Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 1/2 Tbsp.)
6 egg whites, beaten
1. Blanch, peel, pit and then dice the peaches. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the soy milk and Sea Salt.
3. Tear the bread into 1 inch cubes and mash the bread into the soymilk. Let sit for 15 minutes.
4. While bread is soaking, use another bowl to combine the Amaretto liqueur, nutmeg, apple juice, lemon juice and the peaches.
5. Add the beaten egg whites.
6. Add to the bread mixture and toss gently.
Pour into a nonstick pan and bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 45 minutes.
1 cup soymilk
1 ripe banana
1 Tbsp. maple syrup
1 cup whole wheat ﬂour
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. Sea Salt
1. Mash the banana, maple syrup and soymilk together.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
3. When you are ready to cook the pancakes, mix the dry and wet ingredients and stir until smooth. (do not over mix!)
4. Pour a small amount of batter into a non-stick or slightly oiled and heated frying pan or griddle.
5. When the top bubbles, turn with a spatula and cook another 30-45 seconds.
6. Continue cooking pancakes until the batter is gone.
Notes: During the cooking, you may need to occasionally add a teaspoon of oil to the pan. Should the pancakes begin to burn, adding a small amount of oil and lowering the heat will continue to produce perfect pancakes.
These will be the best pancakes you have ever eaten!
2 quarts soymilk
1 large leek
5 vegetable bouillon cubes
1. Bring the soymilk to a simmer in a 6-quart pot.
2. Peel and thinly slice enough potatoes to make three cups.
3. Clean the leeks by slicing in half and running under cold water. Note: Make sure you clean out all the dirt from the leaves. Chop the leeks.
4. Add the potatoes, leeks and bouillon cubes to the liquid and boil lightly for 30 minutes.
5. Puree in a food processor, taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
Serves 6 for a perfectly healthy dessert – try with soy ice cream.
Get 6 organic pears. Brown pears are best.
1 Tbsp. Organic Honey
2 Tbsp. Ground Cinnamon
1. Soak pears overnight in puriﬁed water or FIJI water with organic honey and ground Cinnamon.
2. Put into a steamer with the puriﬁed water and steam for 5 minutes.
3. Add more Cinnamon to taste before serving.
Makes two large servings
I’ve been told that the Dalai Lama was weaned at the age of six.
This is the formula that did the trick. He drank it until exiled from his homeland.
Should he ever visit your place, this should make him feel right at home.
2 cups of soymilk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of Cardamon powder
1/4 cup raisins
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup dried apples
2 dried apricots
1. Soak the dried fruits in freshly made, hot soymilk for 20 minutes.
2. Put all ingredients into the blender and puree.
Notes: This drink can be served hot or cold. (I prefer it hot, so does the Dalai Lama.)
If you want your drink cold, soak the dried fruits in the refrigerator overnight.
Makes 4 large servings
I lived in Morocco for a part of my life and must say it is a fascinating and wonderful country.
This dish was one of the highlights of living there.
The family I stayed with had a giant pot of this simmering away in the kitchen and friends and family would drop in and the ﬁrst thing they would do was ladle out a big bowl, grab some bread and sit down and talk around the kitchen table.
You should too!
Continue reading “Chick Pea and Vegetable Stew with Couscous”
This was my staple food that got me through Mongolia and China years ago.
1 block VitaSoy brand Tofu from the health food store (Do not use any other brand)
1 lb. organic black beans from the health food store or Mexican market
1 lb. organic brown rice from the health food store or Oriental market
(Soak beans and brown rice overnight in puriﬁed water, in separate bowls.)
1 Tbsp. chopped Cilantro
1 tsp. Basil
1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt (Do not use table salt)
1. Put black beans, chopped Cilantro and Basil into a saucepan with vegetable oil. Lightly cook for 12 minutes. Add the Salt, Pepper and Chili Powder to taste.
While the beans are cooking:
2. Slice tofu into 2 inch by 3 inch squares and put into a steamer for 3 minutes.
Put the tofu into a hot oven at 350F and bake for 15 minutes.
Steam the brown rice for 10 minutes.
You now have a total and non-animal, perfect protein meal.